Masters Consulting Group, is both a registered investment adviser (RIA) and an independent firm supported by LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer.*
Our team of financial advisors and associates bring more than 75 years of collective industry experience to individuals and organizations seeking deep insight, objective guidance, and seasoned experience across an increasingly complex retirement plan landscape.
Masters Consulting Group has internal economic research capabilities which enable us to independently evaluate the explanations provided by external asset managers. We conduct our own macroeconomic research to support and evaluate external opinion.
Our relationship with LPL Financial provides us with an additional source of independent research and a comprehensive array of tools, resources and technology. Because LPL Financial has no proprietary products to sell, we have the freedom to offer you objective retirement plan and wealth management recommendations. By holding both securities registrations with LPL Financial and serving as an investment fiduciary, this means the firm:
- Can offer a wider range of services.
- Adheres to a strict fiduciary standard of care.
- Provides objective, timely, actionable, investment research and advice.
- Has no investment banking relationships to promote.
- Offers complete transparency, from the fees we charge to the strategies we implement.
- Is compensated based on performance of our recommended investments and advice, not revenue-sharing arrangements.
- Has developed internal economic research to communicate realistic market expectations.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.