Jennifer L. Hope, AIF®
Vice President of Client Services
Jennifer (Jen) Hope joined Masters Consulting Group in 2004 and brings more than 20 years of financial services experience. As an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®), she is adept in all aspects of corporate retirement plan servicing, including investment research and analysis, plan compliance, plan sponsor services, and participant education. She manages the firm’s vendor relationships, facilitates retirement plan issue resolution and handles all billings and operational duties related to plan servicing.
Jennifer also plays an integral role in serving individual clients seeking comprehensive financial planning strategies, identifying portfolio allocations tailored to each client’s needs and risk tolerance, and preparing financial plans and interim reports. She has earned a reputation among our clients and associates for providing a consistently high level of personalized service and support. Jen is proud to maintain the following credentials:
- Specializes in helping women and their families develop comprehensive plans for each stage of life
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Holds FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations with LPL Financial
- Holds Ohio Life, Accident and Health insurance license
- Notary Public for the state of Ohio
- Holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Cleveland State University
Jen and her husband Brandon live in Chardon, OH where they are raising their two young children, Carson and Addison.