Masters Consulting Group, is both a registered investment adviser (RIA) and an independent firm supported by LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer.*
Our team of financial advisors and associates bring more than 75 years of collective industry experience to individuals and organizations seeking deep insight, objective guidance, and dedicated expertise across an increasingly complex retirement plan landscape.
Our relationship with LPL Financial provides us with unbiased research and a comprehensive array of tools, resources and technology. Because LPL Financial has no proprietary products to sell, we have the freedom to offer you objective retirement plan and wealth management recommendations. By holding both securities registrations with LPL Financial and serving as an investment fiduciary, this means the firm:
- Can offer a wider range of services without any conflicts of interest, proprietary products to sell, or quotas to meet.
- Adheres to a strict fiduciary standard of care.
- Provides conflict-free, objective, timely, actionable, investment research and advice.
- Has no investment banking relationships to promote.
- Offers complete transparency, from the fees we charge to the strategies we implement.
- Is compensated based on performance of our recommended investments and advice, not revenue-sharing arrangements.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2014, based on total revenue.