Code of Ethics
Masters Consulting Group seeks to adhere to the CIMA® Code of Professional Responsibility which states each professional shall:
- Serve the financial interests of clients. Each professional shall always place the financial interests of the client first. All recommendations to clients and decisions on behalf of clients shall be solely in the best interest of the client.
- Disclose fully to clients services provided and compensation received. All financial relationships, direct or indirect, between consultants and investment managers, plan officials, beneficiaries, sponsors or any other potential conflicts of interest shall be fully disclosed on a timely basis.
- Provide to clients all material information related to the investment decision-making process as well as other information they may need to make informed decisions based on realistic expectations. All client inquiries shall be answered promptly, completely, and truthfully.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information entrusted by the client, to the fullest extent permitted by regulatory and legal entities in conjunction with the professional’s firm/company policy.
- Comply fully with all statutory and regulatory requirements affecting the delivery of investment consulting services to clients.
- Maintain competency in investment management consulting and financial services through education and training to better serve clients and enhance investment management consulting.
- Maintain a high level of professional ethical conduct.
INTEGRITY | TRUST | COMPETENCE | CONFIDENTIALITY | PROFESSIONALISM
PAT CUNNANE, managing principle of Masters Consulting Group, is a Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®). He completed his Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA) Certification and the Alternative Investments Program through the Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania.
OUR FIDUCIARY PLEDGE
Acting as the Investment Fiduciary on your account, we pledge to make recommendations solely in your best interests. We receive no outside revenue other than payments or fees disclosed in our fee agreement.
Learn more about the CIMA® Code of Professional Responsibility at www.icma.org